Do you want to take your creations to the next level? It's as easy as upgrading to a premium subscription. These are the available payment options:
- Credit or debit card: We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Bank transfer: This payment method is only available for purchases over 400 EUR or 400 USD. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area): Bank account debit, available for purchases over 180 EUR and applicable only to purchases made from any of these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Which payment method is best for me?
You may be unsure about the best way to pay for your Genially subscription. This is our advice:
- For your convenience and to ensure an optimum experience, we recommend paying by credit/debit card as you can make the purchase autonomously, directly from our tool, and you will have instant access to premium features after completing the payment.
What if I can’t pay by card? In that case, there are different options:
- If the amount of your purchase exceeds 180 EUR, you can contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you make the payment by SEPA bank debit. This is a 100% secure payment method with no commission. It is only available for payments made in the countries mentioned previously.
- If the amount of your purchase exceeds 400 EUR / 400 USD, you can make the payment by bank transfer, although we advise you to use the SEPA payment method mentioned above as it will be quicker and more convenient for you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll explain the steps to follow to make the payment by bank transfer.
Information required for payment by SEPA or bank transfer
This is the information that our team will need to initiate the procedure:
- Billing address
- Contact email
- Billing email (if different from above)
- Type of plan requested
Once we have this information, we will contact you to continue with the purchasing process.
If none of these options suit you, you can write to us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you find a solution!