Teamwork is an essential ingredient for the success of any project, company, or organization. Ideas, objectives, goals, and even dreams are shared and, thanks to teamwork, can become reality.
With a Master workspace, working collaboratively to create incredible digital content is very simple.
If you want to know all about the roles and permissions included in a Master plan, read on!
Note: It is important to know that roles and permissions vary depending on the workspace you are a member of.
This role is the person who created and owns the workspace. Only one person on the team can have this role and it cannot be assigned to another team member.
The Owner of a workspace with a Master plan has all possible superpowers. They are omnipotent in Genially: they have all the permissions that an Administrator and an Editor have, plus some other exclusive ones. Here's what they can do:
- Activate, deactivate and customize the social profile
- Allow members with the role of Editor to manage the geniallys displayed in the workspace social profile
- Allow members of the team to move geniallys from your workspace to any other Genially workspace
- Allow team members to mark their creations as reusable so that anyone with a Genially account can make a copy in their account
- Delete a workspace
This role corresponds to any member of a team that has editing permissions and also has certain administrative permissions. In a Master workspace, this role allows the person to:
- Manage the purchase of or upgrade to a Premium plan
- Manage the number of seats on the team
- Edit the workspace information
- Add and remove geniallys from the social profile
- Manage members and spaces
- Manage the brand kit (logo, loader, fonts, images, backgrounds, colors)
- Manage statistics
- Manage geniallys and folders
- Manage team templates
Any member of a team that has editing permissions has an Editor role. As Editor of a Master workspace, you can:
- Create and manage spaces
- Create, edit, and delete geniallys and folders
- Add guests to a genially
- Use and edit team templates
- Use the Brand kit in the Editor
- Download geniallys in JPG, PDF, HTML and MP4 format
Access privacy controls
- Access the SCORM package feature
- Access Premium templates and import PPTX files, among others
The Guest is always only visiting; they can only edit creations that they have been invited to collaborate on and that appear in their Shared with me section.
This is because they are not a member of the workspace as such and will not be able to perform any other actions on the geniallys they have been invited to collaborate on.