Why is Genially great for teachers and students? Because it allows you to create content that’s full of life and interactivity so that students have fun while they’re learning.
But there’s more! Now, thanks to the integration with Wakelet, all the content you create with Genially can be viewed directly from Wakelet, without having to open any other tabs.
It’s suuuuper easy to make use of this new integration. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your Wakelet account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for free here.
- Create a new collection.
- Log into your Genially account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for free here.
- Get the link of the genially you want to add to your new collection in Wakelet.
- Go back to Wakelet and paste the link of your genially.
- All set! You can now interact with the genially from your Wakelet collection.
Once you have created your collection, you can share it and add as many creations as you want. Adding geniallys on the same theme will allow you to keep all your resources organized. And you can also add other resources such as text blocks, YouTube videos... Whatever you need to make your content even more motivating!