Gaudi said that ‘great temples have never been the work of a single architect’, and he was right. Building great things is easier thanks to workspaces, places inside Genially where you can collaborate to create amazing content with the members of your project, team, or organization all in one place.
In this tutorial we’ll explain:
Steps for creating a workspace
Creating a workspace couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is follow these easy steps from the menu on the left. To do this, you need to set up your workspace profile, and add then members of your team. Here’s how:
- Click on the + icon in the furthest left sidebar of your Panel.
- Give your workspace a name and add a description, something that identifies it.
- Add more people, one by one with their emails or using a CSV file.
- Click on Invite and that’s it! Your workspace is ready and you can start creating.
The people you’ve invited to the workspace will receive an email inviting them to join and they won’t be able to access the workspace until they’ve accepted the invitation.
You can see the status of the invitations you’ve sent to check if anyone hasn’t accepted yet, in case you’d like to send them a friendly reminder. To see the status, follow these steps:
In your workspace, go to Settings.
- Click on Members and go to the Pending invitations section. Here you’ll see any invitations that have not yet been accepted.
Has someone not accepted your invitation? Not to worry, you can send it again by clicking on the arrows icon next to Pending.
Depending on the plan you have, you have a certain number of seats by default. This will limit the number of people you can invite to join your workspace, but don't worry, you can always invite more people to the party by buying more seats.
You can check the number of available seats in the team settings in the Members section where you can also see who already belongs to your workspace and those who are yet to accept the invitation.