Have you ever been editing a genially and realized you needed more pages? No problem! In Genially you can select the pages you’d like to duplicate and make copies of them in the blink of an eye.
If you only want to duplicate one page, you can do that from List view or Grid view.
If you want to duplicate several pages at once, you should do it from Grid view.
To duplicate a page from List view:
1. Click on Pages in the left sidebar of the Editor.
2. Place your mouse over the page you want to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon.
3. Done! The duplicated page will appear directly below.
To duplicate one or multiple pages from Grid view, follow these steps:
1. Select the page or pages you want to duplicate by pressing and holding CTRL (Windows), CMD (Mac), or Shift. If you want to duplicate all the pages of your genially, click on the Select all option on the top left.
2. With the pages you want to duplicate selected, click on the duplicate icon at the top. You can also click on the duplicate icon on any of the selected pages..