Want to delete one or more pages of a genially so they don’t appear in your creation? We’ll explain how to do this really easily.
If you want an overall view of all your pages, we recommend using Grid view, though you can also delete any page of your creation in List view in just a few clicks.
To delete a page from a genially in List view:
1. Click on Pages in the left sidebar of the Editor.
2. Place your mouse over the page you want to delete and click on the bin icon that appears.
3. A warning message will appear; click on the Delete button to delete the page.
IMPORTANT: Regret your decision or want to recover some pages you’ve deleted by accident? Don’t worry, you can do this as long as you haven’t exited the Editor. Press CTRL + Z or CMD + Z on Mac to undo the changes. If you exit the Editor and come back in, you won’t be able to recover the deleted pages..
To delete one or multiple pages from Grid view, follow these steps:
1. Select the page(s) you want to delete. Press and hold Ctrl or Shift to select multiple pages. If you want to delete all the pages of your genially, click on the Select all option on the top left.
2. With the pages you want to delete selected, click on the bin icon at the top. You can also click on the bin icon on any of the selected pages..
3. Before you delete any pages, a warning message will always appear. To confirm, click on the Delete button and you’re all set!