Want to see who has accessed your genially in your LMS? Then this tutorial is for you.
Take a quick look at this page to find out if your plan includes this feature.
There are three different ways to generate a SCORM package in Genially; they are the three presets Progress, Access, and Score. Each one offers you different information about your audience’s interaction with your content.
In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to download your genially as a SCORM package using the Access Preset, and all the things you can achieve with this format.
This setting allows you to:
- See in your LMS who has accessed your content.
- Monitor the date they accessed it and the time they spent in the content.
- Save the page where each visitor exited the content so that they can pick up where they left off at any time.
- Mark an activity as completed in the LMS. When your audience accesses the activity, SCORM will mark it as completed and assign a score of 100%.
Try this preset with this template! It’s great for seeing how to take full advantage of this option.
How to configure the Access Preset and download the SCORM package
Downloading your genially as a SCORM package couldn’t be simpler. Just remember that the creation must be published first. Then just follow these steps:
- In Genially, go to the Editor of the creation you want to download as a SCORM package.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Download as a SCORM package.
- In the window that opens, select the Access preset on the left.
- Click on Ready to generate the SCORM package (this may take a few seconds).
- Click on Download and you’ll get a .zip file that’s ready to upload to your LMS.
How to upload a SCORM package to your LMS platform
In this example, we’ve used Moodle to demonstrate the uploading process:
- Go to your LMS and add an activity or resource.
- Click on SCORM package in the list of activities and then on Add.
- Personalize your activity by giving it a name, description, etc.
- Add your SCORM package in the appropriate section.
- Finally, save the changes and you’re good to go.