Have you tried to SCORM download option in Genially? In this tutorial, you’ll discover how to evaluate performance in your content in your LMS in the most convenient way.
Take a quick look at this page to find out if your plan includes this feature.
When generating the SCORM package, you can choose from three presets, which represent three different ways of monitoring your audience’s interaction with your content. You can choose the one that best suits the objectives of your training: Progress, Access, or Score.
In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to download your genially as a SCORM package using the Score Preset, and all the things you can achieve with this format.
This setting allows you to:
- See in your LMS who has accessed your content.
- Monitor the date they accessed it and the time they spent in the content.
- Save the page where each visitor exited the content so that they can pick up where they left off at any time.
- Select which pages of your genially have scores and obtain the scores automatically in your LMS.
- Select the page or pages which will mark the viewing of your genially as completed in your LMS.
Try this preset with this template! It’s great for seeing how to take full advantage of this option.
How to configure the Score Preset and download the SCORM package
The most comprehensive option! Discover step by step how to obtain scores for your geniallys from your LMS.
- In Genially, go to the Editor of the creation you want to download as a SCORM package.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Download as a SCORM package. Don’t see it? This may be because you haven’t published your creation.
- In the window that opens, select the Score preset on the left.
- Click on Select pages and mark the pages you want to have scores by clicking on them. The maximum score is 100; it will be divided equally between the number of pages selected (each page will have the same weight towards the final score).
- Mark the page or pages that will indicate that the activity has been completed by clicking on the flag icon.
- Once you’ve done this, in the bottom left-hand corner of the window you’ll see the number of pages that have scores and that mark the activity as completed.
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to select at least one page that has a score and one page that marks the activity as completed to be able to use this preset.
How to upload a SCORM package to your LMS platform
In this example, we’ve used Moodle to demonstrate the uploading process:
- Go to your LMS and add an activity or resource.
- Click on SCORM package in the list of activities and then on Add.
- Personalize your activity by giving it a name, description, etc.
- Add your SCORM package in the appropriate section.
- Finally, save the changes and you’re good to go.