Each page of your Genially creation can become a stunning image you can use to illustrate your content.
How does it work?
- When you click on Download, a compressed or zipped file will be stored on your device with images in JPG format.
- When you extract the files, you’ll have one image for each page of your genially.
- If you’ve used the Hide page function, the pages you’ve hidden will not appear in the download.
NOTE: Bear in mind that JPG is a static format, meaning it will not keep its interactivity or animation. Any external content you may have inserted which requires an internet connection will not be visible. This is one of the reasons why a genially is best viewed online.
How to download a genially in JPG format
You can do this from the Panel or the Editor.
From the Panel
1. Go to your Panel and hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the genially you want to download.
2. Click on the Download icon. If you don’t see the Download icon it may be because you haven’t published your creation.
3. In the window that appears, select the Image option.
Your file will download onto your device and you’re all set!
From the Editor
1. In the Editor, click on the Download icon. If you don’t see this option, you need to publish your creation.
2. In the window that appears, select the Image option.
Now you’re ready to start using your geniallys as images however you like.