We’ve got great news! Drumroll please… You can now download a genially in SCORM format! So what does this mean? Well, it means that starting now, if you’ve got a Master or Team plan, you’ll be able to see in your LMS if your learners have accessed your content and check on their progress, including:
- the grade or score your learners has obtained
- the status of the content in the LMS (Incomplete / Complete)
- the time the learners has spent consuming the content
- the possibility of maintaining their progress if they leave and come back to the content
To check the activity of your audience, you’ll need to download the genially in SCORM format and upload it to your LMS platform. The package will be downloaded in SCORM version 1.2, the most widely used version.
We’ll tell you the steps to follow.
How to download your geniallys in SCORM format
- In Genially, go to the Editor of the creation you want to download in SCORM format.
- Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Download SCORM package. If you don’t see the Download option it may be because you haven’t published your creation.
- Set up the success percentage of your activity. This value will determine the minimum percentage of pages your users will have to view in order to consider the activity completed in your LMS.
- Click on All set to generate the SCORM package (this may take a few seconds).
- Click on Download to obtain the .zip file which is ready to upload to your LMS.
Once you’ve downloaded the SCORM package to your computer, you can now upload it to any compatible LMS (such as Moodle, Blackboard, and the vast majority of LMS platforms on the market).
How to upload a SCORM package to your LMS platform
In this example, we’ve used Moodle to demonstrate the uploading process:
- Go to your LMS and add an activity or resource.
- Click on SCORM in the list of activities and then on Add.
- Personalize your activity by giving it a name, description, etc.
- Add your SCORM package in the appropriate section.
- Finally, save the changes and you’re good to go.