If you have arrived here, it’s because your creativity has no limits. We'll help you get the most out of your social profile so visitors to your page will be left speechless. Don't have it activated yet? Don't waste another second! Visit this article where you can find out how to activate your social profile in just a few minutes.
Having a social profile worthy of admiration is not only finding a great and easy-to-remember username, but something else. We’ll help you optimize your social profile. Your creations are sure to serve as an example and inspiration to others.
To be able to complete your social profile you need to enter your profile from your account settings, as we show:
Once inside, these are the fields you can fill in with your information and that will be displayed in your social profile. The more details you add here, the more complete your social profile will be.
- Photo: Choose your best photo, the one that represents you best. The only condition is that it should be no more than 5MB and in one of these formats: .jpg .png . jpeg or even GIF.
- Name: You can use your real name, or a nickname that you like.
- Description: You have 180 characters to tell the world who you are and what you like to do. You can also talk about your hobbies or special talents. Let your creative side out!
- Country: You can indicate your country of residence here. At the moment, the city field is not displayed on your profile.
- Social media:In this section, you can include links to your social profiles. Only those profiles that you have entered the link for will be displayed on your Genially social profile.
If at any time you want to stop displaying any of them, just access your Profile and remove the link from the social platform that you don't want to show on your social profile.
Profile information complete! Now, decide what geniallys you want to display on your social profile. It's time to show off your interactive content.
Add creations from My profile
You can add several creations to your social profile at once in less time, with just a few clicks. There are only 4 steps, it's very easy!
- Go to My profile
- Click on the "Decide what to show" button right next to your profile name.
- Select the creations you want to display on your social profile.
- Click Done!
The creations you have selected will be automatically displayed on your social profile without you needing to do anything else.
In addition, we have added an icon to identify the creations that are displayed on your social profile. This will make it much easier for you to locate them on your dashboard.
When you activate your profile, all your geniallys marked as public and reusable will appear by default. But you can decide what you want to show the world. Please note that to add any creation to your social profile, it must be public.
If you want to display a public genially, simply go to your panel and select ‘Show on my Social Profile’ by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the public creation. If you want to stop displaying it, select ‘Hide from my Social Profile’.
You may not see some of your creations on your social profile. This is because those creations are marked as private. We are trustworthy and do not show your private creations. To show them in your social profile, follow these steps:
If you want to display a private genially, you need to edit the privacy settings of the creation to make it public. To do this:
- From your panel, access the creation
- Once inside, access Preferences by clicking the menu in the upper right corner
Tip: you can also quickly change the privacy of your creation by clicking on the button at the top, next to the name of your genially, which tells you whether its status is public, private or draft.
- In Privacy, select “Show on my Social Profile.” Your creation is now public and will be shown on your profile.
- If you want other people to be able to reuse your creation, mark it as Reusable.