Did you know that to add interactivity between pages in Genially you don’t need programming knowledge? You can create content that your audience will enjoy interacting with by applying Tooltip, Window, Go to page, Link, Full Screen or Audio interactivity.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you everything related to Go to page interactivity:
What is Go to page interactivity for?
With Go to page interactivity, you can link the pages of your genially to create a personalized navigation experience.
We recommend this type of interactivity for creating escape rooms, quizzes, and gamified content, as you can choose how your audience will view and navigate your genially.
For presentations, microsites, infographics, and dossiers, you can create links to certain key pages in your genially, such as the contents or references pages.
And, if you set up your genially as a microsite, you’ll need to use Go to page interactivity, as pagination will be deactivated in this mode. If you don’t, your audience will only be able to see the first page and will have no way of progressing.
How to apply Go to page interactivity
Applying Go to page interactivity is very simple. Follow these steps:
1. Choose the element you want to apply the interactivity to. We recommend using the interactive elements, although you can also apply interactivity to resources, images, text boxes, and grouped elements.
2. Select the element and click on the Interactivity icon that appears above it.
3. In the window that appears, click on the Go to page option. Two sections will appear:
- Actions: these are the commonly used shortcuts when linking pages.
- Pages: this is where you’ll see all the pages of your genially.
4. You can choose from any of the options in either section to create the link between your pages. Once you’ve selected the action or page to link to, click on Save.