Adobe Behance is an Adobe platform that allows you to create a gallery where you can show your work. Without needing to know web language, Adobe gives you a space where all you need to do is upload your content and have it in your personal space.
The good news is that you can also embed your geniallys, and your audience will say WOW!
In this tutorial we'll explain:
- How to embed a genially in Adobe Behance
1. Go to Adobe Behance
2. After starting a session, go to the main panel of Behance.
3. Click on the blue button Create a project.
4. On the new page, select the option Embed from the main options or Embedded Media from the lateral panel.
5. A window will appear to Embed media with a space where you can paste html code.
6. Go to our Genially Dashboard.
7. Copy the html code of the genially you wish to embed in Adobe Behance. You can copy the code from the Editor as well.
8. Paste it in the window Embed media in Adobe Portfolio and click on Embed.
9. Continue filling in the information that is asked for and click on Publish.
10. View your genially in Adobe Behance.