Adobe Portfolio is an Adobe platform that allows you to create a web page where you can show your projects, creations, and the services you offer. Without needing to be familiar with web language, Adobe gives you a space where all you need to do is upload your content and have it in your personal space.
The good news is that you can also embed your geniallys and have your audience say WOW!
In this article we'll explain:
- How to embed a genially in Adobe Portfolio
1. Go to Adobe Portfolio
2. After starting a session, access the main panel of Adobe Portfolio.
There you can choose a template from the ones offered to create your portfolio.
The structure of Adobe Portfolio is like that of any web page and also has pages that you can manage. By default, you'll find the pages Works and Contact in the menu.
You can add more pages (you can include them in a main page or have them under a new category of the menu) and have your content on them.
3. Once you've chosen the template, click on the blue button "+" called Add content.
4. Create a new page and give it a name. You'll be able to include this page in a category on the menu (for example under Works) or create a new menu category.
5. On our new page, select the option Embed. You'll be able to do so from the main options that appear or on the lateral panel.
6. A window Embed media will appear with a space to paste html code.
7. Go to your Dashboard.
8. Copy the html code of the genially that you want to embed in Adobe Portfolio. You can copy the code from the Editor as well.
9. Paste it in the window Embed Media of Adobe Portfolio and click on Embed
10. View your genially in Adobe Portfolio.