You can share geniallys on social networks from three different places. You will find that the options will change depending on where they are going to be shared:
- Share genially on social media from the Dashboard.
- Share genially on social media from the Editor.
- Share genially on social media from the view mode.
1. Hover over the genially and look for the Share button.
2. Click on it and a window will appear where you can select the Social Media tab.
3. There you will be able to share it on:
- Facebook. A thumbnail of the first slide of the genially will appear next to the link.
- Twitter. It is very interesting to share on Twitter. You can embed a genially with all its features and interact with it from the timeline.
- Linkedin. A thumbnail of the first slide of the genially will appear next to the link.
- Pinterest. Their strength is the vertical view of the geniallys, it will always grab the first slide.
- Tumblr. They also captures very well vertical geniallys, it will always grab the first slide.
TIP: sharing on Twitter is ideal to keep the interactivity.
TIP: sharing on Pinterest and Tumblr is ideal for geniallys with vertical orientation.
1. Here you will find the Share icon in the upper right corner.
2. Click on it and select the Social Media tab in the window that appears.
3. We will be able to share it on the most used social networks:
1. Share on social media your genially while you view it. You will see the Share icon in the lower right corner.
2. Click on it and you will see the buttons of:
TIP: share templates in social media when you preview them.