You can add your information or that of your organization so that it appears on your Genially invoices.
Is it your first Genially invoice? The billing information you entered when you purchased your plan is what will appear on your first invoice. If you modify it after end-of-day on the day you made the purchase, the changes won’t be reflected until the next invoice.
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to edit your billing information
- What is tax identification and why do you need to include it on your invoice
How to edit your billing information
Follow these steps to modify your billing info:
1. From your Panel, click on the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on Account settings.
3. Select the Billing tab.
4. In the Billing info section, click on Edit billing information and fill in your details (or those of your organization).
5. Click on Save to save the changes.
You can view or download your invoices by following the steps in this tutorial.
Note: It is important to understand that if you reside in a member state of the European Union, the intra-community VAT number must be entered in the following format to avoid errors: two letters corresponding to the country followed by the numbers or characters, e.g. XX123456789.
Your intra-community VAT number should not include spaces, dashes, periods or special characters to avoid possible errors.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In order for us to help you as best we can, it’s important to include this information with your request in your email:
- Fiscal or tax ID (including VAT number if you have it)
- Name of the organization
- Tax address
- Reference number(s) of the invoices(s) being referred to
What is tax identification and why do you need to include it on your invoice
Fiscal or tax identification is a unique reference made up of letters and numbers which tax authorities around the world use to identify people or organizations that may need to pay taxes.
Remember! It is necessary to include the tax ID for invoices to be valid.
The tax ID may have a different name depending on the country. You can consult European tax entities at this link.