In this short tutorial we’ll look at how to change the email that’s associated with your Genially account, which is the one you use to log in and to receive notifications from the tool.
Before doing so, take these points into account:
- The email you're going to associate cannot already be registered in Genially. If you want to use an email that’s associated with another Genially account, first you’ll have to delete the account to be able to make the change.
- If you currently use any of our SSO options (if you usually access Genially by using your Google, Facebook, Office 365, Twitter, or LinkedIn account), first you’ll need to deactivate this option by following the steps in this tutorial, before changing your email.
With this in mind, you can now change the email associated with your account. To do this, follow these steps:
1. From your Panel, go to the Account settings section of your Genially account by clicking on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner.
2. In the 'Access' section, type the new email that you want to associate with your account.
3. Finally, click on save changes.
All set! Just remember you’ve changed it the next time you log in to Genially.