With Genially you can insert maps so your audience can know the location of an event, meeting, celebration, etc. within the genially without leaving your creation or visiting another website.
In this tutorial we will explain how to embed or insert Google Maps to your genially:
- How to obtain the embed code of a Google Map
- Embed a Google Maps into the canvas
- Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window
How to obtain the embed code of a Google Map
Embed a Google Maps into the canvas
1. Open the Editor of your genially and click on the Insert section.
2. Select the Others tab and paste the Google Maps code in the box below Insert external content.
3. Click on Insert. The map will appear on your canvas and you can scale it if needed.
Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window
Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window in order to view it when you click on an interactive element in the workspace.
1. Select the interactive element and click on the Interactivity button.
2. Select the Window option.
3. Click on the Code view button and paste the Google Maps code.
4. Click on the Code view button again to preview the map.
5. Save the changes.