We are sure you have used Excel or Google Sheets to create charts which you wanted to show afterwards. In Genially you can do that and also keep it interactive.
This tutorial will teach you to:
- How to embed a Google chart in the canvas
- How to embed a Google chart in an interactive window or tooltip
How to embed a Google chart in the canvas
To insert a Google chart in Genially you need to obtain the embed code for the content. To do this, go to your Google Sheets and copy the code in question (iframe or script). Now follow these simple steps in Genially:
1. Open the Genially Editor where you want to embed the Google chart and click on Insert located on the left side of the screen. Then click on the Others tab.
2. Paste the code in the Insert external content box and click Insert.
Done, you can now adapt the size of the Google chart on the canvas for optimal display.
How to embed a Google chart in an interactive window or tooltip
You can also insert your content from Google Sheets into a window or tooltip using the code you obtained in the previous section. Here are the instructions:
1. Click on an element to which you want to add the Google chart and click on the Interactivity button.
2. Select the Window or Tooltip option.
3. Click on the Code View button and paste the embed code of the Google chart.
4. Click on the Code View button again to preview the result.
5. Save the changes.