How to embed an Infogram graph in the canvas
To insert a graph from Infogram in your genially:
1. Go to the Editor of the genially you want it in, and open the section Insert located in the left sidebar. Then click on the Others tab.
2. Go to Infogram and find the graph you will insert into Genially. Copy the embed code of the graph.
3. Now go back to your Genially Editor. Paste the code and click on Insert.
4. Lastly, adapt the size of the Infogram to improve the visual experience.
How to embed the Infogram graph in a pop-up window
1. Select the interactive element and click on the Interactivity button.
2. Select the Window option.
3. Click on the Code view button and paste the embed code of your Infogram.
4. Click on the Code view button again to preview the graph.
5. Save the changes.