Managing the pages of your genially is super easy and will help you speed up your creative process. You can add blank pages or pages from the same template, other templates, or other creations you’ve made. You can view the pages in two different ways, change their order, name them, duplicate them, and delete them.
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to view and manage your pages
- How to change the order of the pages in your genially
- How to add or change the name of a page
How to view and manage your pages
There are two ways to view the pages that genially has: in a list or in a grid.
The List view always appears by default. To change it, click on Pages in the left sidebar. At the bottom of the column you can choose List or Grid.
You can change the order of the pages, or duplicate or delete pages, from either view.
You can also select several pages to delete them all at once. To select multiple pages, click on a page and press and hold the CTRL/CMD button on your keyboard while you select the rest of the pages you wish to select.
To add new pages to your genially, click on the +Add page button.
- In list view, you’ll see it at the top of the list.
- In grid view, you’ll find it after the last page. If there are a lot of pages and you don’t see it, move the mouse to the right so that it appears, and click on the page you want to add.
How to change the order of the pages in your genially
To change the order of your pages, click on Pages in the menu on the left. Then click on the page you want to move and and keep the mouse button held as you drag the page to where you want it.
TIP: To change the order of your pages, we recommend using Grid view as you’ll have an overall view of all the pages of your genially and it’ll be easier to organize them.
How to add or change the name of a page
You can add or change the name or title of your pages so that it’s easier to identify them. It’s especially useful when applying Go to page interactivity, for example, as this way you can easily locate the page by name and avoid errors.
It’s super easy; just follow these steps:
1. Click on Pages in the left sidebar of the Editor.
2. Now double click on the title box of the page you want to name and write the new name.
In addition, assigning a title to a page makes it easier to view the page views information that you can obtain in the analytics section in Genially.