The size of the canvas of a genially can be modified. This option is useful for creations that are started from scratch, or in other words, for ones that don't use a template.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Once in the Editor, go to the bottom part of your canvas.
2. Click on the Canvas button, and a side menu will open on the right side of your screen to change your canas size.
3. Adjust the canvas size to the dimensions you'd like (measured in pixels).
TIP: If you don't want to maintain the proportions, you can deactivate the option Maintain proportions.
4. Once you've entered in the desired measurements, click on the button Apply changes. In this video, you can see the described steps:
5. Also you can select a predefined size when you open list of most used formats.