With a Master or Team plan, you can add your own logo and personalized loader so that they can be seen in all your creations or just the ones you decide. In this tutorial, we’ll show you:
- How to add a logo
- How to add a loader
- How to activate or deactivate your brand in a genially
- How to activate or deactivate your brand in all your geniallys
How to add a logo
There’s nothing that defines your identity better than your brand’s logo. It’s your most representative stamp that differentiates you from the rest. If you have a Master or Team plan, you can make sure your brand is always the protagonist of your creations by adding your own logo. And if you still don’t have one of these Genially premium plans, you can visit our plans page to get the one that best suits your needs.
Personalizing your logo is very easy. You can do it by following these simple steps:
1. In the Panel, click on the 'My Brand' section.
2. Once you’re in, click on the pencil button on the logo to edit it.
3. Upload the image of your logo from your computer. Bear in mind that this image should adhere to these conditions:
- Be no larger than 5Mb
- Be in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, or GIF
Done! You’ve uploaded your logo to your account. But there’s more: you can choose between 3 sizes (small, medium, or large) to display your logo in your creations. To do this:
1. When you’ve uploaded your logo, click on the button that looks like a cog, located next to the pencil icon.
2. Select the size you want for your logo and click 'Save'.
You can also choose where your logo is displayed. By default, it will display in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, but, if you prefer, you can choose to have it display on the top left, as we’ll show you below.
Lastly, you have the option to configure a link for the logo so that when your audience clicks on it, they’ll be redirected to the page you’ve linked.
How to add a loader
A loader is the element that is displayed on the screen while a genially is loading. It’s a special little touch that improves your audience’s experience when they’re viewing your creations.
To personalize your loader, go to the main Panel in Genially and click on the 'My Brand' section. Here you can upload an individual image for your loader.
NOTE: The image formats allowed for the logo and loader are JPG, PNG, SVG, and GIF. The maximum file size of the image is 5Mb.
How to activate or deactivate your logo in a genially
You can choose if you want your logo and loader to display or not in each one of your geniallys. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In the Editor, click on the options menu in the top right-hand corner and select 'Preferences'.
2. In the Display tab, deactivate the 'Watermark and loader' option under the Brand Personalization section. And you’re all set!
How to activate or deactivate your logo in all your geniallys
If you don’t want your brand to appear on your creations, simply go to the My Brand section in your Panel, and deactivate the Show brand elements option, which you’ll find on the top left, by moving the button from ON to OFF.