Wooclap is a really quick and easy platform that can be used to interact with your audience in real time while you give a presentation or speak at a conference.
It offers a large variety of creation types so that you can find the one that best fits your audience. They include: Surveys, word clouds, brain storms, open questions, ratings and more.
How to create a Wooclap
To create an event in Wooclap:
- Sign up and log into Wooclap.
- Click on the Create an event button.
- Choose the event that best fits your communication needs.
- Fill in your event with information or questions of your choice.
- Click on Save.
How to get a code to insert your Wooclap
Alright, now you’ve made your Wooclap. Now, follow these steps to get the iframe code and insert it into your genially.
- Do to the Main Dashboard of Wooclap and click on the event you’ve created.
- Click on the 3 dots found in the upper-right corner of your event.
- Click on “Copy iframe code” (insert)
- All set. You have the code you need to insert this into your genially.
How to insert your Wooclap into a genially
Awesome, now you have your code ready to be inserted into your genially. Now, you just need to:
- Go to the Panel of your Genially and enter your creation.
- Click on Insert and then Others.
- Paste the code of your Wooclap into the rectangle where you can insert external content.
- Click on Insert. Great, now you have your Wooclap inside your genially.