Verifying your email address is fundamental for you as well as for the Genially Team!
It’s a super easy step that helps us keep your account and creations secure. When you verify your account, you help us to confirm that it’s really you who is signing up to Genially.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to verify your email address in Genially.
How to verify your email step by step
You can verify your email in two different ways. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you.
From your Panel:
1. Click on the Verify my account now button that’s located at the top of your Panel. We’ll send an email to the email address you used to sign up to Genially.
2. Go to your inbox and open the email we sent you.
3. Click on the Confirm your email button to complete the verification.
From your account settings:
1. Go to your Account settings in the menu in the top right-hand corner. Click on the Access tab.
2. Click on the Verify my account. We’ll send an email to the email address you used to sign up to Genially.
3. Go to your inbox and open the email we sent you.
4. Click on the Confirm your email button to complete the verification.
Haven’t received the email?
It might be in your Spam folder or in a folder that’s not your main inbox. If you can’t find it, repeat the above process and we’ll send it again.
If you still haven’t received the verification email, try following the steps in this tutorial.