When you verify your account, you help us confirm that it’s really you that’s signing up to Genially. You’ll need to verify your account when you sign up in order to be able to start using Genially.
Bear in mind that until we know your account has been verified, you won’t be able to start using Genially. It’s a super simple step that’ll only take you a few minutes and helps us keep your account and creations secure.
In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the process of verifying your account successfully.
Verify my email address
Verify your email address in Genially in the blink of an eye by following these easy steps:
- Go to your email inbox and open the email we’ve sent you.
- Click on the Confirm your email button to complete the verification process correctly. Remember that this link is only valid for 24 hours after it is received.
- Finally, click on the All set button to start using Genially.
Haven’t received the email?
Read on. It may be for one of these reasons:
- It might have landed in your spam folder or in another folder that’s not your main inbox. If you can’t find it, repeat the process outlined above and we’ll send it again.
- Check your email address is correct and that there are no typos. If there’s a mistake in it, sign up again with the right email address. To do this, click on ‘by logging out here’ to start the process again.
Check out this tutorial if you’re not sure how to sign up to Genially.
- Still haven’t received the email? Try adding our email address (email@example.com) to your list of safe senders. You may find these tutorials helpful.
Once you’ve followed these steps, try to verify your account again.
If you’ve tried everything and still haven’t received the verification email, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help. Very soon you’ll be creating amazing content with Genially! :-)